What follows are just a few of the ways that Whole Wood Exportation company culture reflects and reinforces our belief that companies should operate with a higher purpose beyond profits, and create value for all involved:
- We hold a regular, company-wide vote that allows Team Members to choose the health and benefits package they want the company to offer.
- 93% of stock options awarded since our IPO have gone to non-executive Team Members.
- A salary cap limits cash compensation (wages plus bonuses) to 19 times the average of all full-time Team Members employed during the year.
- Our financial books are open to Team Members, including our annual individual compensation report listing gross pay for all Team Members – even executives.
- We operates a branch in Africa (Cameroon) Ets Diamon Group and is a not-for profit group charged with combating poverty and promoting self-sufficiency in third-world countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin American Countries.
- We have established a Global Team Member Emergency Fund for the benefit of Team Members throughout the company who become affected by major disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes and wildfires.